Saturday, August 14, 2010

Evenings Last light


The last few days have been spent sporadically building a new deck on the back of our house. These things sometimes just catch you by surprise. About week ago I walked out onto the back deck and it felt squishy. If that sounds like an odd description for walking on a deck it is. So I pulled up one of the boards and found the joist holding it up was completely rotted all the way through. The more boards I pulled up the more dry rot I found. Time for a new deck! Ouch.
So today as the sun was going down I realized I hadn't taken a single image all day long. I walked out into the front yard and I saw a fern that was silhouetted by some of the last rays of the setting sun. it was a perfect image for the ending of today.

God's blessings to all,

chris

2 comments:

  1. this is really an amazing capture.. love the way the light shine through the fern..hope you get your deck done without to much hassle "smile"

    ReplyDelete