Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out the front Door and on the Run



This morning I was in a bit of a hurry to get out the door and down to the gym for my workout. However, when I looked out the front window I could see the fog coming in from the coast. Looking out the back widow I could see the sun streaming in over the valley. These were perfect conditions for what I call "Angels Breath" which is the sun streaming through the fog. The fancy fifty dollar scientific name for this atmospheric effect is "Crepuscular Rays"



In any case as I already noted I didn't have a lot of time. So I grabbed my camera, tripod and a wide angle lens and walked down our road. I captured a series of images of the sun streaming through the fog and trees that was purely magical. A great start to the day.

God's blessings to all,

chris
Please sign in and make a comment or suggestion about my blog. I'd like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment