Friday, March 25, 2011

Hope for the Future




This morning I awoke to the sound of the annoying buzzing of the alarm clock because I overslept. I love it when I awake on my own and I am able to turn that blasted thing off before it can ring. I dropped Jay off at school and had a quick work out at the gym. When I came out of the gym things looked hopeful as the rain had stopped. I then headed out to the valley to restock my bird feeders on the Burris Ranch. Along the way the sun came out briefly and thought I may be able to do some bird photography. Alas, by the time I reached the ranch gate the rains came pouring down. What was cool though was the fact that both Mr. and Mrs. Bluebird were sitting next to one of the nesting boxes when I drove up. Also there was a covey of quail having a grand time at a ground feeder I placed in front of the photo blind. When I got home it was rather dreary and there was this flower in the front yard pushing its way up through the snow. When the rains stop I'm looking forward to some great photography.

Thank you Lord for giving me both a short term hope in life as well as an eternal one in the future.

God bless,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment