Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rocks in the Head











OK I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for cool rocks. When I was a little kid my Dad made me throw away all the really colorful rocks I had collected on the beach from Lake Waskesiu in Canada when we were on vacation. Perhaps that incident tweaked my brain in some form. In any case I always pocket interesting or cool rocks when I find them. This has resulted in my office having a few of them tucked away on the shelves. Nothing overwhelming mind you just a few. Today I was looking for something on the shelf and one of them caught my eye. Hmmmnn.. that would be really neat to photograph. So I did. The black background I chose wasn't completely black and that was a challenge. It was a fun thing to do on a stormy afternoon.

Marine animal bore holes in limestone, Clam fossils, Tufa, Iron pyrite, Fishing net weight

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment