Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stuck in Squirrel Gear


For those of you that have been following my photblog you know that I am working towards photographing some Mountain Quail. This morning I was up at it early to try and get into the photo blind before the Mountain Quail showed up to feed. My timing and plan was great for within minutes after settling into the blind I could hear the call of the quail. In less than three minutes they were literally right below my feet feeding on the grain that had fallen from my bird feeders. They were there right below me until some Ravens came in and scared them away.It was fun to watch them even though I couldn't photograph them in that position. How would the top of a quail look? Looks like I'll have to repostion my set up and try another day. So here I am again with another squirrel picture to show for todays efforts. At least they are pretty cute!

God's light and precious love your way,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment