Friday, July 25, 2014

Butterflies and Hummingbirds

I spent a good chunk of this morning processing images of butterflies and hummingbirds from yesterday afternoon. Mylitta Crescent Butterflies in the last stages of their flight were visiting my flowers. Later on I was photographing Anna's and Allen's Hummingbirds in the corner of the yard. Those darn hummingbirds are addictive! I really enjoy photographing birds and other creatures in my backyard. It's amazing what you can find there. God's love and blessings to all, chris Butterfly images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens with a 36mm extension tube added for close focusing. Av mode, ISO 400,F5.0,shutter speed varied. Hummingbird images created with a Canon 7D Canon 100-400 IS (4) Canon 540 EZ flashes. Camera exposure settings Manual mode, ISO 100, F Stop 16.0, Shutter Speed 1/200th of a sec.

2 comments: