Thursday, July 31, 2014

Milky Way Rising Above the Redwoods

Last night just before midnight I hatched a plan in my mind to photograph a dandelion in front of the Milky Way. The plan wasn't successful though after a bit of thought I figured out what I need to do to correct the error of my ways. Now that is almost an impossible with out divine intervention. Thank you Lord for providing it. Now back to where I was. I didn't succeed in photographing the dandelion but I did get a nice image of the Milky Way rising up over the redwoods. God's light and love to all, chris Image Created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 10-22mm wide angle lens at 10mm on a Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings used- Manual Mode, ISO 3200, F4.5 at 30 seconds, 2 second timer delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment