Saturday, July 12, 2014

Squirrel and Jay

Where has the summer been going so fast? Exactly where I'm not really clear. It just seems that I can't get out and do all that I want to do. I have so many ideas and projects and not enough space to fit them all in! This morning I was bound and determined to get back out to the photoblind as I haven't spent much time in the blind lately. I awoke bright and early and was out in the blind well before seven. The valley below was filled with fog but there wasn't a cloud in the sky which means that the good lighting wasn't going to last very long. There weren't too many birds except for the Steller's Jays which came to the feeders in abundance. Between the jays and the squirrels I had plenty of things to photograph and keep me entertained. What a delightful way to start the day. God's love and blessings, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D,Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead.. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 400, F Stop F5.6.0, Shutter Speed varied. "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" by J. Chris Hansen available on Amazon and other fine book sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment