Friday, June 19, 2015

Bandies and Jays

I spent a good chunk of time last night and this morning editing images from my photoshoot yesterday morning in the backyard photoblind. I usually do a quick edit and pick out my favorite images and then do a more thorough edit the second time through. These were my favorites images of the Steller's Jays and Band-tailed Pigeons. The last Band-tailed image is one of the best Band-tailed images I have made in quite awhile. I hope that you have an enjoyable weekend. God'sblessings, chris all images were created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens. AV mode, ISO 800, Exposures varied. #TeamCanon, #Bringit Please check out my book, "Secrets of Backyard bBird Photography" on Amazon. It is available in both hardbound and as an Ebook http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

2 comments:

  1. These birds are so beautiful! I especially like the picture where you can see the bird's reflection. It is just breath taking.

    http://hiandbye28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for dropping by for a visit and commenting Blogger28.

    ReplyDelete