Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Digging Through the Archives

Today I was digging through the archives looking for some work for a client when I ran across this image of a Varied Thrush that I hadn't processed. I really liked it because I have been seeing quite a few of them lately with the little bit of rain we have had. I always call them "Rain Birds" because they always come out when it rains. At least that is when I see them the most often anyway. May you have a blessed evening, chris This image was created with a Canon 7d anda Canon 100-400 IS lens at 330 mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800 because it was dark and rainy! 1/60th of a sec at F 5.6. Most likely I used my Manfrotto tripod.

2 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful ...thank you for sharing with us :)
    I have a bird here in Ireland that I always see before rain ....but yours is much more beautiful ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Anne. What kind of bird do you always see before the rain in Ireland?

    ReplyDelete