Monday, November 2, 2015

Roll Back the Fog

I have noticed over the years that my photography goes in spurts. Something will catch my interest and many times I will stick with that theme for a little bit. The birds always seem to be a constant but other things come and go and stay for a little while. Right now it must be the fog because this morning I found myself photographing it again. I was up early today due to the time change. When I looked out our bedroom window I noticed that the fog had rolled back to reveal the valley floor covered in fog with tendrils of mist reaching up into the mountains around it. I grabbed my camera and photographed it with a telephoto lens and then went for a walk. When I returned the fog had rolled back in and covered the valley back up again. Thank you Lord for the incredible view, chris Images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment