Friday, February 10, 2017

B+W or Color?

I'm not a street photographer but every once in awhile I'll capture and image that would fall into the category of street photography. While photographing last weekend I created this image on the spur of the moment. I loved the juxtaposition of the man hurrying across the street against the gaze of the mannequins in the window display. It's almost as if he is fleeing from them. Which image do you like better color or B+W? God's blessings upon your weekend, chris This image was created with a handheld Canon 7D mkII and a Tamron 18-200mm lens. #TeamCanon

1 comment:

  1. I really like the red suitcase! I feel that it makes the photo. Not many men car a bright red suitcase. And then fleeing with it makes it exciting. Great capture Captain Chris!

    ReplyDelete