Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Windy Day Jay

Late this morning I went out into the back yard and grabbed a gnarly chunk of wood covered with old withered turkey tail fungi. I put it up next to the bird feeder for the birds to land on. Then I went back inside and waited for the birds to come. I was hoping for some Chestnut Backed Chickadees to stop by but not a single one showed up. All I got were the Steller's Jays which have such a beautiful blue colors in their plumage. This one ended up being my favorite. God'e love and blessings to all, chris This image was photographed with a Canon 7D MkII and a Canon 100-400IS lens v.1. The camera was on our bedroom window sill and it was supported with a ground pod and an old Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. The camera setting used was AV mode, ISO 800, F 5.6 with a shutter speed of 1/500th of a sec.#TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment