Monday, February 6, 2017

Dreamland

We just got back from spending three days in San Francisco. We went there to celebrate Lenore's birthday and just hang out. We had a marvelous time. One of the iconic symbols of San Francisco is its cable cars. I have photographed them off and on over the years and I was looking to create a really nice image of one. It rained off and on most of the time we were there except for Saturday when it was actually quite sunny. As for me I was relishing the rain for photographing the cable cars. I was trying all sorts of slow shutter speeds and pans. My best moment came this morning when I photographed the California Street cable car coming uphill near Hyde through the rain soaked windshield of the car. As soon as I clicked the shutter I could instantly tell that this was the image I was looking for. Lenore loved it when she saw it and stated that she wants to paint it. It was a success! God's love and blessings upon your week, chris This image was created with a handheld and braced Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 18-200 mm lens at 38mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 200, F 8.0 at 1/20th of a sec. #TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. (y)
    High on a hill, it calls to me
    To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars
    The morning fog may chill the air, I don't care.
    I left my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful response to this image, brucejamieson42. thank you.

    ReplyDelete