Friday, March 31, 2017

Blacktail Deer

On WednesdayI went downtown to meet Lenore for lunch. We had a great lunch and on the return trip home I decided to look for some deer to photograph. Blacktail deer are fairly territorial so I knew the most likely places that I could find them. There weren't any at the first two spots but at the third I found four of them. I'm really out of practice at photographing deer! I kept getting the eyes in focus and then I would chop off the tips of their ears in the frame. After a little bit of effort I came away with some decent images that show off their black trademark tail. God's love and blessings to all, chris All images were created with a handheld Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600 mm G2 lens. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash set to -2 stops. AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0, shutter speeds varied. #TeamCanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment