Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Backyard Birds

This morning I spent some time in the backyard photoblind photographing some of my backyard locals. The Steller's Jays came almost immediately. They never pass up a free meal! Especially since there were free mealworms. The Bandtailed Pigeons were extremely skittish as usual. I could hear them up in the tree tops for well over an hour before they finally came down to the feeder. Once they did they were pushing and shoving for a place at the feeder. By then the lighting was getting pretty harsh and I called it a day. I enjoyed myself and I know the birds did. God's love and blessings your way, chris

2 comments:

  1. Good article! There is a great need for more in-depth reviews of certain products and technologies. Your tips are really helpful for anybody who wants to create reviews of any type. Great job
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much estetik for stopping in for a look.

    ReplyDelete