Monday, May 13, 2013

Creatures Great and Small

This morning I had very little time for photography as I took my Mom to the big city of Ukiah,CA for a medical appointment. Like all plans of mice and men the one I had didn't work out.My plan was that I would photograph Western Bluebirds at the fish hatchery while she had her doctors appointment. The problem was when I got to the fish hatchery it was closed. Arrgh! On my drive out I spotted a Blackktailed Jackrabbit trying to hide next to an Oak tree. I stopped my car and photographed it until a car came up behind me and I was forced to move along. It was so cool how it's long ears were backlit by the sun! After I picked up my Mom and had lunch it was late afternoon by the time I arrived home. I sought out a moth to photograph and I found a Tiger Moth.They are just beautiful with their striking wing patterns.Such a beautiful day. God's light and love to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I would love for you to take pictures of my sunglasses

    www.hatcheteyewear.com wood sungasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could work out a trade. Send me a sample of your sun glasses and I will photograph them and send you the files and keep the glasses. Email me if you want to do that.

    Thanks,

    chris

    ReplyDelete