Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inside Day

The wind is a blowin' out there! It's an inside day and I'm working on cleaning up my office which is an all day affair because I'm not naturally neat. In fact I'm not very neat at all. I am however working on it because I do know that it makes it a lot easier to work when I can find things. I started the morning off by photographing Lenore's Fuschia. It wasn't in very good shape after I finished using it for hummingbird photography. It was a small spindly little six inch tall plant that I grabbed at the nursery one afternoon. Lenore has planted it in a good sized pot and it is showing its gratitude by growing into a good sized plant with beautiful blossoms. I photographed it beside our living room window in natural light with a green background. Such gorgeous little blossoms. Thank you Lenore! Well back to work. God's blessings and have a wonderful day, chris Images created with a Canon 7D and a 100mm Macro lens on a Manfrotto 055PROBX Tripod with a 3055 Bogen Ballhead. Camera was in AV mode, ISO 400. F stops and shutter speeds varied.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower shots excellent job in capturing the perfect shots and for the lady with the green thumbs. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this magnificently displays the beauty of a most beautiful flower, the fuschia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that comment above was by me, Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the compliment, JOSE-MARIA.

    ReplyDelete