Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Knick Knacks

From the sound of the rain pattering against the window last night I could tell it was going to be an indoor kind of a day. I did my work out at the gym. Bought some groceries and then went back to cleaning up my office. In my cleaning I found a few knick knacks that brought me some distraction because... well I thought it would be fun to photograph them. I quickly set up a sweep of gold and silver mylar on a table in the living room. Then I added a gold reflector for fill and had some fun photographing these great little little treasures from a box in my office. The harmonica plays just fine and will get added to the rest of them in my collection that I use to drive people crazy with my mediocre playing. My pocket watch is going in a much safer spot! Have a blessed evening, chris

2 comments:

  1. Love the pocket watch and rain window shots; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie, I'm so glad that you loved them. Thank you for stopping by so frequently.

    ReplyDelete