Monday, November 10, 2014

True Colors Shining Through

The fall colors are in their prime right now. Golden yellows, bright oranges and vibrant reds are all in abundance. Yesterday when Lenore and I were crossing a foot bridge I happened to notice the bright yellow leaves reflections dancing on the flowing waters of the creek. It was just so abstract and beautiful. Naturally I had to stop and create some images of it. It wasn't until today when I was processing the images that I noticed the ID tag on the bottom of the creek. Can you spot it? God's love and blessings to all, chris Images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 28-105 lens. Camera was on AV mode, ISO 400. The first image was made at 85mm, F13.0 at 1/15th of a sec. The second image was at 105mm, F 4.5 at 1/160th of a sec.

1 comment: