Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweet Little Chickadee

Friday afternoon I made a quick set up in the yard and waited for the Chestnut Backed Chickadees to come to feed. The birds have now memorized the location of the feeder so they started feeding by the time I walked back and sat down in the photoblind. I photographed for about an hour and then went back inside and edited the images. This one was my favorite. I loved the great eye contact of the chickadee looking towards the camera. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was created with a canon 7D with a a EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM at 200mm. Camera was set on a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead. The camera settings used were Spot Metering, AV mode,ISO 1600 (it was pretty low light), F 5.6 at 1/80th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment