Friday, March 13, 2015

Snack Time

we awoke to a gorgeous lavender and pink sunrise. A light cloud cover perfect for some photography. After a series of minor delays I was in the photblind by eight. My first visitor was a Dark Eyed Junco.Then nothing. Where was the blasted cat? I looked for her when I came out but I couldn't find her. My question was answered when about five minutes later she popped into the blind wanting to be petted. Eventually she fell asleep on my lap. I carried her into the house and settled into the blind again. Shortly thereafter a western Gray Squirrel came for a snack. He didn't stay long because my cell phone rang interrupting us. Duty calls. May you have a blessed weekend, chris Images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Lens supported by a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 305 ballhead. Camera settings varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment