Friday, September 16, 2016

Big City Wildlife

As many of you already know I'm a sucker for Pikas, squirrels and Marmots. The first night of my trip to Colorado I stayed at a cheap motel in Denver, Colorado. When I pulled into the motel parking lot and was unloading my photo gear a squirrel bounded across the parking lot. It climbed up a small tree beside my car. I was surprised to find that the tree was an apple tree of all things. The squirrel grabbed an apple and climbed a ways up the tree. I grabbed my camera and tried to find an angle I could photograph the squirrel from. I ended up being so close that my camera wouldn't focus that close so I had to back up.I made several images but this one was my favorite. After taking a few images I plucked an apple and I have to agree with the squirrels choice of dinner. The apple was sweet and delicious. God's love and blessings upon your day, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment