Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Flying

I love the unusual perspective that flying in a jet gives you. Down below the geography of the earth is quite evident and from above you can see the beginnings of the darkness of space if your flight is early enough in the morning. Here are a few images from my flight to Colorado where I returned to from last night from a two week trip to the Colorado's Rocky Mountains. I went to Dan's wedding one of my best friends.(Great Wedding) Before and after the wedding I got in a lot of photography visiting some of the favorite places of my youth. It helps to know the territory to find good place to photograph. I photographed, Black Bears, Moose, Elk,Marmots and my favorite the Pikas. I have a lot of images to process and I will be posting them over the next few weeks. The image of the grenade at the airport baffles me as to why they would have to even include in the display. Are there really people with that much of a lack of intelligence that they would travel on a plane with a grenade? Sadly it is also a reminder of the world in which we now live. I was pleased to see many rememberances of 9/11 in many of the small towns i passed through on my journey. God's love and blessings to all, chris

3 comments:

  1. Wow Chris! what fabulous photos, they make me hold my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for such a nice comment on this photoblog entry, Maggie Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images! I had wondered where you were. Glad you had a nice trip. Love the shadow of the plane on the wheat field.

    ReplyDelete