Thursday, September 21, 2017

Brief Time With the Hummingbirds

Last night I recharged all of the batteries for my flashes. This morning I went out into the backyard and set the flashes up and photographed the hummingbirds for about half an hour.There were a lot more hummingbirds coming to the feeder. Many more than I expected. In fact I often times had to wait because there was a traffic jam of birds trying to all get to the feeder at one time. I was working on verticals and these two ended up being my favorites. I couldn't decide between the two so I posted both of them! God's precious love to all, chris Both images were created with my usual set up of a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon 100-400 L IS usm lens. The camera settings used were Manual mode, ISO 100, F 8.0 at 1/200th of a sec. A multi flash set up was used consisting of five Canon 540EZ flashes set to 1/16th power. #TeamCanon

2 comments: