Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Rounding Up the Strays

Here are a round up of images from the past few days around the little backyard pond I set up in the backyard. Steller's Jays, Western Gray Squirrels, a Chestnut Backed Chickadee and some Douglas Tree Squirrels. God's precious light and love to all, chris All of these images were created with a canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 150-600 mm G2 lens on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB Pro tripod witha bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing to see the shots you capture in your own backyard! I really appreciate you sharing your natural looking setups and how you take the shots. When my friends tell me there is nothing to shot where they live, I send them to your blog for inspiration.
    Sincerely
    Ron Cornelison

    ReplyDelete