Friday, May 21, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me


Haven't posted for a while as I went on a fishing trip to Nevada. When I got back I had a ton of images to process. In fact at this point I'm only half way through editing them. Time to put the old nose to the grindstone and get some work done. I'll post some fishing trip images in the near future.

I spent a few hours in the blind this morning and took some images of some house finches that stopped by my new feeder. I finally got it set up on a local ranch and let it sit while I was gone fishing. When I returned the birds were using it pretty frequently. It's in a pretty good location with a pretty good variety of birds coming by. This morning there was a Crow, Scrub Jay,Bushtit, Junco and House Finches.

So here is one of the first images a House Finch on Teasel.

God's light and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment