Thursday, January 20, 2011

Clearlake











Today I went on a photo safari/fishing trip to Clearlake with my friends Joe and Steve. This time I actually did some fishing! So you ask," How many fish did you catch?" Let's just say it was less than one. The weather was perfect with a little light cloud cover which helped the photography last longer than it would have without the clouds. Joe and Steve seemed to catch quite a few fish while I grabbed my camera and created some images of them doing it.

I fished for three or four hours before my rear end hurt so much I needed to do something different. I searched the slough near the boat launch and I was rewarded with being able to capture some images of Western Pond Turtles, American Coot and a male Ruddy Duck.

What a beautiful day the Lord hath made.

God’s precious love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment