Thursday, March 29, 2012

Once Again It's Turkey Time














If you follow my photoblog and you guessed the image was a turkey foot you were right on! Yesterday once the Wild Turkeys arrived nothing else would come into the feeders. I watched one Douglas Tree Squirrel jump up onto the platform feeder. When he was confronted with a turkey beak coming at him he quickly scrambled away into the woods and up the nearest tree. I was set up for attempting to photograph Mountain Quail with my telephoto lens so close ups were the name of the game with the turkeys. It wasn't until they started leaving that I was able to get more of a full body type of image. I had a great time watching them bickering and squabbling while they were here.

God's precious love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment