Sunday, September 8, 2013

Planes ,Trains and ????

Today was the final day of the Willits Kinetic Carnivale. I made a visit to the kinetic fly in at the local airport and the steam festival put on by "The Roots of Motive Power". The CHP, Reach and the Brooktrails Fire Department were all well represented at the airport. There was some air traffic with rides being sold on both a helicopter and a small plane. There was a lot going on. Downtown in Willits at the steam up I was told that although there were a few steam engines in operation yesterday was the big day. I still found enough subjects to keep my camera busy. It was really, really hot and I'm glad that Lenore or my Mom didn't come downtown.It was nice to come home and get out of the heat. God's light and love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment