Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Fog Came Marching In!

This morning the sun arose bright and cheery into the sky. I thought I was looking forward to another really warm day. God must have had other plans! Within about fifteen minutes the fog came marching up the ridge fully engulfing our house and blotting out the sun. It didn't burn off until close to eleven o'clock. My original plan was to drive down into the valley and photograph spider webs in the early morning light. Change of plans. I went down the ridge from my house and photographed the trees. I had a splendid time. God's plans are always better. Love and God's blessings to all, chris

14 comments:

  1. Muito lindo!! Parabéns.

    Very beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment, Walmir Teles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Chris! I need to use one of your photos as an inspiration for a collage quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you zibergirl.com! I would love to see one of these as a quilt. I loved the one you did at Emandahl.

      Delete
  4. Its very sharp picture and i like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment, suaramirza. I am so glad that you stopped by for a look.

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much,kyllimarjaana. I'm glad that I could bring some beauty to your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your comment, Bodenseefelchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking pictures of a moody day. Good and sharp captures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your comment, Barbara Smeaton Studio. You do lovely work in pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. bello de cualquier punto que lo veas http://quitointimo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that you find it to be beautiful, William Castro Poveda. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete