Thursday, August 14, 2014

Emerald Jewel

I was rather undecided about what to photograph this morning. There were so many things I could photograph! I finally settled on doing some hummingbird photography. I made up a new batch of nectar and I headed out into the back yard. I had a marvelous time photographing hummingbirds on the petunia blossoms. This image was my favorite. I love all of the brilliant emerald green colors in it. God's light and love to all, chris If you are interested in learning more about hummingbird photography please check out chapter six of my new book, "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography". It is available for preorder at Amazon,Barnes and Noble and other fine book sellers. It is scheduled to be released on Sept.11th. Great for an early Christmas present for yourself or someone you may know. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559
Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400IS lens with (4) Canon 540EZ flashes. Camera settings used were manual mode,ISO 400,F14.0 at 1/200th of a sec.Camera was placed on a Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment