Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Simple Things Around Us

The past couple of days I have been carrying my camera around with me. This has resulted in a mish mash of images. I'm always amazed at the beauty that can be found in the simple things around us. A doe on the side of the road. Grain patterns in wood. Blood moon arising in the smoke and the clouds on a blue sky day. God's love and blessings to all, chris Camera used in the creation of these images is a Canon 7D. Camera settings varied. Please take some time to check out my up coming book "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" on Amazon. This book is perfect for aspiring bird photographers and birders that want to learn to photograph backyard birds. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

No comments:

Post a Comment