Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lovely Layers

One of things I am always attracted to and love to photograph is the ridges of layers between where I live and the Mendocino Coast. Using a telephoto lens creates a compressed, intimate and beautiful landscape. The past two evenings have been just gorgeous due to the smoke from the Lodge Lightning Complex fire north of where I live. God's precious love and protection to all, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera settings- AV mode,ISO 400,F stops and shutter speeds varied.

4 comments:

  1. Did I hear the word gorgeous? Yes. Gorgeous! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a nice and wonderful compliment, brucejamieson42. One of nicest I have gotten in a long time. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photo's are absolutely lovely! The colors in the sky are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete