Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Time With the Cat

I got to spend some time yesterday in the photoblind with Papaya the cat. Luckily she made her way into the blind after I had created my images. I normally attempt to capture and contain her before I climb into the blind but I couldn't find her anywhere when I looked. I figured something must be up when all the birds stopped coming in. I could sense that something was out there. Sure enough about five minutes later she came into the blind wanting to be petted. It was about time to stop anyway as the light was starting to get a little harsh as it was. I got some really nice Steller's Jay images and a couple of a Band-tailed Pigeon images just a short time before she showed up.A very nice way to start my day. God's love and blessings to all, chris Please take some time to spread the word of my forth coming book. "Screts of Backyard Bird Photography" is being released on Amazon on Sept. 11th though it can be preordered now. Perfect for photographers or birders that want to learn to photograph birds. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559 God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens, Manfrotto 055XB tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead. Camera setting used- AV mode,ISO 400 Shutter speed and F stop varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment