Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Surreal Sunset"

I'm stuck in sunset mode and I need a reboot! I could tell that the sunset was going to be amazing tonight because it was smoky all day long. Sure enough sunset found me about a hundred feet down the road from my house photographing one of the most surreal sunsets that I have seen in awhile. A smoke covered sky with clear skies and then fog down below over the ocean. It was totally amazing! Though I do pray that they get this fire under control soon as it is continuing to spread putting many fire fighters and homes in danger. Please pray for God's love and protection for all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens at 200mm. Camera settings used - AV mode, ISO 400,F22.0 at 1/300th of a sec. Camera was on a Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, please God keep you all safe and let it be under control soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary for you for your comment and prayer. The fire is still burning and people can sure use our prayers.
    God bless, chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! That's a pretty good click Mr.Chris. I love clicking pics of nature but when it comes to the sun (bright light) or the Moon(low light) I often find myself disappointed coz I don't have a professional camera. It's great to see ur click and for sure it is eye pleasing.

    ReplyDelete