Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chasing Kayaks







Yesterday I had the opportunity to once again chase kayakers down the Eel River. Cate from Liquid Fusion Kayaking sent me a message that they were going to be doing the Outlet Creek to Dos Rios run. I got off to a late start due to the fact that I wanted to do some photography in Willits in the morning. When I arrived at the river I did a quick search for them. When I finally found them it was a game of cat and mouse. I would drive ahead of them until I found a location where I could pull off and safely park to photograph them as they went by. We leap frogged down the river in this fashion to Dos Rios.

The lighting was bright and sunny not what you really need for this kind of photography. Hopefully one of these up coming days I can get down and do some real intense close ups at water level when they are playing around in a rapid.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

Liquid Fusion Kayaking

http://www.liquidfusionkayak.com/

1 comment: