Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rainy Day at the Feeder

This afternoon I was prepared! I set up a window blind in the back of the house so that I could photograph the birds in my backyard from a warm and dry place. The rain was pouring down and it would have been pretty miserable photographing from my pop up blind. I had plenty of subjects to choose from even though it was raining. There were Western Gray Squirrels, Dark Eyed Juncos and some beautiful Varied Thrush. Such an amazing difference from yesterday when I made some images through the window. Not the best way to photograph birds. My favorite of the day was an incredibly sharp Varied Thrush. God's light and love to all, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon 100-400 at 330 mm. Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode, ISO 800, F8.0, Shutter speed 1/60th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment