Friday, August 5, 2016

Drops in the Ocean

Sometimes when I'm out photographing a song will start running through my head sparked by the image I'm creating. On Wednesday evening Lenore was taking a Ukulele workshop in Mendocino giving us the perfect opportunity to spend some time on the coast together. While she was at the workshop I went out onto the Mendocino Headlands and photographed rocks. There are millions of rocks in the ocean which reminded me of the song "Drops in the Ocean," by Hawk Nelson talking about how much God cares for us. "If you could count the times that say you are forgiven. It's more than the drops in ocean." That gives me a lot to be thankful for. Have a great day, chris Both images were created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon 100-400 IS v.1 lens on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod.#TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment