Monday, May 29, 2017

Up an At 'Em

I was up before the sun rose this morning. It took me over a half an hour to get my gear organized and a set up redone in the backyard. After it was complete I climbed into the photoblind and sat and waited. Almost immediately the Steller's Jays started coming in to feed. Once they realized that it was safe the Band-tailed Pigeons startd dropping down from the trees and fighting for positions at the feeder. With some patience I waited until they came over to the perch I had set up next to the bird feeder. Here are a couple of images that were my favorites. God's love and blessings to all, chris #teamcanon Both images were created with a Canon &D MkII and a Canon 100-400IS v.1 lens. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash set to - 2-1/3 stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment