Sunday, March 11, 2018

Rainy Day Gray

I'll admit it. I'm a softy when it comes to photographing small mammals. I really like to photograph prairie dogs, pikas, rabbits, chipmunks and squirrels. Such is the case this last week when I photographed the Western Gray Squirrels coming to my bird feeder in the backyard. Often times I set up a second feeder to keep them away from where I'm photographing birds. This time I didn't care because I was enjoying photographing the squirrels. Enjoy the squirrel images. God's love and blessings upon your week, chris All of these images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 150-600mm lens.The camera was supported on a ground pod on our bedroom widow sill.

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Chris. Our fellow mammal. Living, Loving.

    ReplyDelete