Friday, June 7, 2019

Floral Friday

I was down in the community garden photographing flowers this morning. On the return trip home I brought some columbines with me for Lenore. Before putting them in a vase I photographed three of the blossoms. First on a white and then a on black background. Which image do you prefer? I'm leaning towards the one photographed on the black for some reason. Maybe I did a better job of lighting it for that particular image. Have a great weekend. God bless, chris Both images were created with a Canon EOS 7D MKII camera and an EF-S 60mm macro lens. #teamcanon

2 comments:

  1. I'd say the one with black background is very vibrant. Seems to make the details pop better. Both are nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both. The hi key of the white background is nice but I am a sucker for flowers on black. It seems to make them more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete