Saturday, December 7, 2019

Portrait of a Fat Squirrel

Outside right now the rain is pouring down cats and dogs plus some deer and field mice thrown in. Perfectly lovely day to sit and process some images I'm behind on. After turning on my computer and opening my library up the first image I see is a misfiled image of a fat squirrel. I love the fine details of the whiskered face and the pose though I'm not fond of the rumpled fur and fat chubby body below. Hmmnn... am I having fat discriminating thoughts about a poor squirrel? What strange thoughts for a rainy day.Perhaps something to really think about on a deeper level. Especially if I apply it to the humans in my own world. I crop the image and decide it makes a really nice portrait. My thoughts move on to the task at hand. God's blessings upon your day and Thank you, Lord for the rain, chris This image was created with a Canon EOS 7D MKII camera and a Canon 100-400 IS v1 telephotolens at 400m. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800 F 8.0 at 1/50th of a sec. A Canon 550 EX Speedlight was used for fill light.#teamcanonusa

No comments:

Post a Comment