Sunday, April 12, 2020

Up in Smoke!

It has been a long, long while since I have photographed smoke. Yesterday afternoon I was looking for something to photograph. With Shelter in Place where I live in northern California I have plenty of time to photograph on my hands. I grabbed my camera ,a macro lens and a flash. Then I set up a black background with an incense stick in front of it. I had a great time photographing smoke rising up from the incense stick after lighting it. It's amazing to see all of the patterns and shapes that come from it. God's blessings and Happy Easter to one and all. He is Risen! All of these images were created with a Canon EOS 7D MKII camera with a Canon EF-S60mm f2.8 macro lens. The camera settings used were M mode,ISO 100, F 11.0 at 1/200th of a sec. A Canon 550 EX Speed light was used as a light source set to 1/4 power. #teamcanonusa

No comments:

Post a Comment