Saturday, September 3, 2011

There is a Spider in the House



Today Lenore brought me a spider in a drinking glass from the upstairs. Luckily for me she is not squeamish about spiders and such. If they are in the shower and she doesn't have her glasses on, well then it's a whole new ball game. I took the spider outside and photographed it on a white piece of tagboard. I wanted a minnimalist approach of just the spider. I used a macro lens stopped all the way down so I could get as much of the spider in focus as I could. No one was available to wrangle the spider so I did it myself. Trying to keep the spider in one spot and the camera composed and focused was a bit of a three ringed circus. It must have been pretty amusing to watch me.

The Lords blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment