Friday, September 23, 2011

They Remind Me of Teddy Bears


Those of you that have been following my blog for a while know that I am a push over for small furry critters. I like to photograph small mammals. For example I much prefer to photograph Pika than Elk. This morning I photographed some nice Blacktail Deer. When I got home I went out to the photoblind with the intention of getting some images of a Chickaree AKA Douglas Tree Squirrel. Luckily there was one at the feeder and as long as I was perfectly still it would let me photograph it. If it sensed any movement at all from the photoblind it jumped off the feeder and ran to a nearby fir tree to complain. I had to give it five minutes or so before it would come back. It was the cutest darn thing. It reminded me of a teddy bear.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment