Saturday, January 12, 2013

Backyard Birdies and a Squirrel

I spent a fruitful time waiting for the Mountain Quail to show up at my feeder yesterday afternoon. For several days last week they were showing up like clockwork right around three o'clock in the afternoon. I got into the photoblind shortly before two thirty and I waited. I think the quail must have moved to a new time zone because they never showed up. I was content to photograph Spotted Towhees and Dark Eyed Juncos along with a Douglas tree Squirrel that showed up as well. A good time was had by all. God's love and blessings to everyone, chris

4 comments:

  1. Your Photos are ALWAYS so good! :3
    Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful comment Toubi Toubington! Thank you very much for dropping in for a look and leaving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are absolutely amazing!!!! The birds look like they are posing for you, and I have never seen a squirrel's eyes from this perspective! And the frost on your flowers, wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful thing to say. Thank you very much, Ginny.

      Delete