Thursday, January 24, 2013

Umbrella Required

Yesterday the heavens opened up and almost made it a no photography day.The wind blew and the rain came down. I spent most of the day doing the mundane chores of everyday life. Cleaning out the fridge, going to the dump and doing the recycling etc. When I went to pick up Annika from school I found my one chance for doing some photography. I went looking for someone walking with an umbrella. So here is my version of the iconic image of someone walking in the street with an umbrella. God bless, chris

4 comments:

  1. A nice image. It reminds me a bit of Norman Rockwell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much,Ginny. I was going for a sofy old kind of feel. Glad to read that I succeeded.

      Delete
  2. I like this one. A rainy day can give us some beautiful images to capture as long as we can keep the camera from getting wet :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PerfectMindStorm for your comment.Rainy days can be fun and help us get creative. No problem in keeping dry on this one. I purposely photographed through the rain spattered windshield from inside my pick up to give it a soft look.

      Delete