Friday, March 29, 2013

Chipmunk

Anyone that has followed my photoblog for awhile knows that I'm a big softy for small mammals. I love otters, squirrels and Pikas. Most anything small and furry I want to photograph it! On trips I'm always checking out the squirrels and practically ignoring the moose or elk. Yesterday morning I went out to my photoblind in the rain and had a great time photographing the chipmunks that were coming to the bird feeders. It's amazing how much bird seed they can cram into those tiny cheeks of theirs! Such cute little guys. God's light and love to all, chris

6 comments:

  1. Great piece and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you lovely comment, Villa Décor Photography. Come by again for a visit again soon.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog this week. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihank you ever so much, Micky. I'm happy to read that you found it to be beautiful.I hope that you visit again soon.

      Delete
  3. Good morning Chris
    Every time your photos are beautiful
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malak Imen, It's nice of you to come by for a visit again. What a wonderful comment. Thank you!

      Delete