Saturday, March 9, 2013

San Francisco Skyline

It's been a long while since I have made any blog posts. A few weeks ago I headed off on a trip to my nephew's wedding in Denver, Colorado. The closest major airport that I can fly out of to get there is in San Francisco.The night before my flight out of SFO I drove out to Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay and photographed the stunning views of the city. I tried to get to my favorite spot above the Bay Bridge but I couldn't find access to that point anymore. It was a beautiful evening with a lot of subjects to photograph. God bless, chris

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Chris. I love photography, too. Thank you so much for sharing and for spreading the word of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Running Reflections.I needed a word of encouragement today!

    ReplyDelete